Yes! If your program has an Ignite by Hatch™ subscription, you can add parent accounts to Insights so parents can use the Ignite™ application with their children at home using their personal devices.
Playing Ignite™ at Home
For children to play Ignite™ at home, a parent or guardian must be added to the child profile by an Admin or Teacher. Adding a parent/guardian to a child’s account allows the child to access Ignite by Hatch™ from home. The Parent will also have access to the parent dashboard which contains information on child’s skill progress in Ignite™ as well as access to Skill Practice Activities that can be done at home without technology.
Other Fun Facts:
- The Admin or Teacher can add up to 4 parents/guardians to a child. The same parent can be added to multiple children.
- If the teacher has more than one class, the child will first be taken to the class login screen where they are asked to touch the image that matches their class. Once the child selects their class, they will proceed to the child login.
- After a Parent logs in to Ignite™, the app can be used independently by children. However, Parent login is required at least once every 120 days or when entering the Control Panel.
Below are PDFs that you and your teachers may want to reference and/or share with families:
- Here’s a link to the Teacher Resource for the Family Onboarding Process: https://hatchinc.sharefile.com/d-s6fcffa9ad53e4dec8bbe1abbaf4fc37f
- Here’s a link to the Ignite™ Family Letter: https://hatchinc.sharefile.com/d-s050a6326694849b294d3cc5e114be30e