If your program has an Ignite by Hatch™ subscription, you can add parent accounts in Hatch Insights so parents can use the Ignite™ application with their children at home using their personal devices.
Playing Ignite at Home
- For children to play Ignite™ at home, a parent or guardian must be added to the child profile by an Admin or Teacher. Adding a parent/guardian to a child’s account allows the child to access Ignite by Hatch™ from home.
- The Parent will also have access to the parent dashboard which contains information on each child’s skill progress in Ignite™ as well as access to Skill Practice Activities that can be done at home without technology.
- How to add parent accounts for new children
- How Admins or Teachers Add Parents to Existing Children
- Please find the attached Ignite Family Letter documents, which educators can send to parents when introducing Ignite.
- Parents / guardians can follow instructions in our Parent Getting Started Guide.
Important System Notes
- The Admin or Teacher can add up to 4 parents/guardians to a child. The same parent can be added to multiple children.
- After a Parent logs in to Ignite™, the app can be used independently by children. However, Parent login is required at least once every 120 days or when entering the Control Panel.