If your program has an Ignite by Hatch™ subscription, you can add family member accounts in Hatch Insights so family members can use the Ignite™ application with their children at home using their personal devices.
Playing Ignite at Home
- For children to play Ignite™ at home, a family member or guardian must be added to the child profile by an Admin or Teacher. Adding a family member/guardian to a child’s account allows the child to access Ignite by Hatch™ from home.
- The Family Member will also have access to the family member dashboard which contains information on each child’s skill progress in Ignite™ as well as access to Skill Practice Activities that can be done at home without technology.
- How to add family accounts for new children
- How Admins or Teachers Add Family Member to Existing Children
- Please find the attached Ignite Family Letter documents, which educators can send to family members when introducing Ignite.
- Family members / guardians can follow instructions in our Family Getting Started Guide.
Important System Notes
- The Admin or Teacher can add up to 4 family members/guardians to a child. The same family member can be added to multiple children.
- After a Family Member logs in to Ignite™, the app can be used independently by children. However, Family Member login is required at least once every 120 days or when entering the Control Panel.