Administrators and Teachers can add children to Ignite at any time of the year.
If you do not see some of the options below, your organization may be using automated rostering. Check to see whether the child exists on the View All Children page.
If you are new to Ignite and are adding the very first children to your organization, your setup experience will guide you to options for adding children.
See also: Add Parents to Existing Children.
Adding a New Child
- Log into Hatch Insights.
- Select the ROSTER menu at the top, and in the Children section, select Add New Child.
- Add the required info. All items with an asterisk (*) beside them are required.
- Adding Parents / Guardians is NOT required, but is recommended.
- Adding Parents / Guardians can help children reach play time goals in Ignite.
- Any Parents / Guardians you add will receive their own invitation to sign in, access the Ignite app, and view reports about their child.
- Select + More Parents to add additional parents/guardians to the child's account. Up to 4 parents or guardians can be added per each child account.
- A picture must be added for the child to play, but it can be added at a later time or requested from the parent if needed.).
- Select Choose File to upload a picture for the child.
- Select Add Photo to use the camera on your device to take the child's photo to add.
- You can request that Parents / Guardians add photos of children instead by checking the box below Parent information before you save.
Save Child Info
- To add additional children, select Save and Add Another.
- Select Done when you are finished.