1. Log into Insights as a teacher or administrator.
2. Navigate to Class Management and select View All Children.
3. Children can be assigned to different classrooms by using the drop-down menu under Class.
4. Teachers can also delete or deactivate a child by using the Activation column.
- Deactivation removes children from the classroom and program however does not delete their play data. The option to deactivate will be available if the child has more than 10 minutes of time on task.
- Delete will remove the children from the program and delete all data. The option to delete will only be available if the child has less than 10 minutes of time on task.
**Please note that if a child is deleted, the parent will no longer be able to login to Insights and/or Ignite to view that child.
5. Child information can be edited by selecting Edit Info next to the child’s name. From the Child Edit screen, you can add or update the child’s information including adding a photo and adding parent information. Select Save to save changes.