If your computer is not performing correctly or needs to be reset back to factory settings, follow the instructions in this article to perform a factory reset of the machine.
Note: This process works on Windows 10 computers only and will delete all photos, applications, or documents you have saved on your computer since it was originally installed. The Hatch™ programs will remain installed on the computer after recovery.
1. From the Windows sign-in screen (Windows key+L), press and hold the Shift key while you select the Power button.
2. Click Restart. (You may be asked to enter your BitLocker recovery key.)
3. Select Troubleshoot.
4. Select Hatch Recovery and allow the system to restart.
5. Continue by pressing uppercase Y and press Enter
6. Press anykey to continue
7. The recovery process begins and takes 5–6 minutes.
8. When complete, press any key to continue to restart the computer.