If your computer is not performing correctly or needs to be reset back to factory settings, follow the instructions below to perform a factory reset of the machine.
Please note that this process works on Windows 10 computers only and will delete all photos, applications, or documents you have saved on your computer since it was originally installed. The Hatch programs will remain installed on the computer after recovery.
1. From the Windows sign-in screen (Windows key+L), press and hold the Shift key while you select Power Circle with line Power icon
2. Click Restart. (You may be asked to enter your BitLocker recovery key)
3. Select Troubleshoot.
4. Select Hatch Recovery and allow the system to restart.
5. Continue by pressing uppercase Y.
6. The recovery process begins and takes 5-6 minutes.
7. When complete, press any key to continue to restart the computer.