If your children are playing, but you don't see any documents being sent to Teaching Strategies GOLD®, here are a few possible reasons:
Need to Finish Matching Children?
It is also possible that children are not yet matched between Ignite by Hatch™ their Teaching Strategies GOLD® accounts. In order to finish matching children:
- Log into Insights as a teacher.
- Navigate to the Teaching Strategies GOLD® tile in the lower-right corner and click on the Manage GOLD® Connection link on the bottom of that tile.
- Follow on-screen instructions to match children.
- Note: Matching can only be completed by a teacher at this time.
Do children still need photos added?
Even if children are properly matched, they cannot play or send documents if they do not have approved photos.
- Click here to see how to add photos for existing children.
- Teachers can see which children need photos when they log in and view their dashboards.
Entry or Exit Check-Up May Be Underway
If you know that all of your children are matched to Teaching Strategies GOLD®, then it is possible that children in your class or school are playing our new Entry or Exit Check-Ups.
- These Check-Ups are a special set of games that assess the skill level of children before and after they progress through Ignite in order to measure growth.
- Each child may play from 4-32 experiences for their Entry Check-Up before documents begin to send.
- Teaching Strategies GOLD® documents are not sent until this Check-Up is finished and the child begins Ignite™ progress.
- You will know if children are playing Check-Ups because you will see a cloud at the top of their game screen.