If your children are playing, but you don't see any documents being sent to Teaching Strategies GOLD®, here are a few possible reasons:
Need to Finish Matching Children?
It is also possible that children are not yet matched between Ignite by Hatch™ their Teaching Strategies GOLD® accounts. In order to finish matching children:
- Log into Insights as a teacher.
- Navigate to the Teaching Strategies GOLD® tile in the lower-right corner and click on the Manage GOLD® Connection link on the bottom of that tile.
- Follow on-screen instructions to match children.
- Note: Matching can only be completed by a teacher at this time.
Do children still need photos added?
Even if children are properly matched, they cannot play or send documents if they do not have approved photos.
- Click here to see how to add photos for existing children.
- Teachers can see which children need photos when they log in and view their dashboards.
Entry Experiences May Be Underway
If you know that all of your children are matched to Teaching Strategies GOLD®, then it is possible that children in your class or school are playing our new Entry Experiences.
- These Experiences are a special set of games that assess the skill level of children before and after they progress through Ignite in order to measure growth.
- Each child may play from 4-38 experiences for their Entry Experiences before documents begin to send.
- Teaching Strategies GOLD® documents are not sent until these Experiences are finished and the child begins Ignite™ progress.
- You will know if children are playing Entry Experiences because you will see a cloud at the top of their game screen.
Still not syncing?
It may be that the HatchSync account needs attention or needs to be activated. Reach out to your organization administrator to verify your program is properly activated.