Teachers can create classes for themselves in the Insights website or in the Ignite app.
If you do not see some of the options below, your organization may be using automated rostering. Check to see whether you already have classes on the View & Edit Classes page.
If you are new to Ignite and are adding the very first time, your setup experience will guide you to options for adding classes after you log in. Find more details about setting up here.
Add a New Class in the Insights Website
- Navigate to Hatch Insights and log in.
- Select ROSTER, then in the Classes section, select Add New Class.
- Give the class a name!
- Give an estimate of the number of children to be added, and select the Class's curriculum.
- Select Create Class to save.
- If you wish to add more Classes, select Add Another Class.
Add a New Class in the Ignite App
- You can also add a class from inside the Ighite app by accessing the Control Panel.
- In Ignite, select the yellow gear in the top-right corner, then touch the number words in order.
- Then choose the Manage Children cloud at top.
- Next, choose create a Create New Class.
- Add your class details, then click Create Class.