To access the Explore Ignite experiences, follow the below steps:
- From the Ignite app, navigate to the Teacher Panel. To find the Teacher Panel, touch and hold the gold wheel (which is in the top right corner of every Ignite screen). When the number words appear (1-4), touch them in numerical order:
2. Upon opening the Teacher Panel, select Explore Ignite:
3. Next, you will select the Language of Instruction and the Experience Type (i.e., Core, Guided Practice, or Skill Check-Ups):
4. After selecting “Language of Instruction” and “Experience Type,” select the Domain (i.e., Literacy, Mathematics, Language & Communication, Social Emotional, Social Studies, Physical Development, or Science & Technology):
5. Next, you will choose from a list of Strands (respective to the selected Domain i.e., Domain: Literacy, Strand: Phonics) the Subdomain (i.e., Alphabet Knowledge), and lastly, the Level (1, 2A, 2B, 3, 4A, etc. dependent on the Subdomain).
6. Upon these selections, a preview of the selected Digital Experience appears in the right-panel on the screen. Clicking PLAY will launch the experience, enabling you to play and explore just as the children do, but without progress syncing to Insights!