To edit classroom information, including assigned teachers, follow these instructions.
Note: If your organization uses Clever or Classlink integration, your roster will be managed through those student information systems.
1. Log into Hatch Insights as a school or organization administrator, and select View & Edit Classes from the ROSTER drop-down.
2. Click Edit Info next to the classroom you would like to manage.
3. From the Edit Class page, you can update the classroom name or change the teacher assignment by selecting from the list of available teachers. To remove teachers from the classroom, click the white X next to their name.
4. To set the class as inactive, remove the check mark (by clicking the checkbox) next to Active Class. Setting the class as inactive will not affect child progress, and the class can always been reactivated at a later time.
5. Once you are finished making changes to the classroom, click Update Class.