Note: Documentation will not be sent for entry experiences. For more information about entry experiences check out this article: What are Entry Experiences?
Automatic Documentation via HatchSync
- HatchSync® functionality tracks child progress within Ignite by Hatch and uses it to create and send documentation automatically to Teaching Strategies GOLD® saving teachers time.
- Ignite by Hatch™ will send documents automatically to 26 of the 38 Objectives in Teaching Strategies GOLD®.
Ignite by Hatch™ aligns to 40 items within Teaching Strategies GOLD® and with a typical classroom, a teacher can see more than 5,000 pieces of documentation each year!
Please find the PDF attached to this article for an updated view of this chart.
- HatchSync sends a level with most documents. A green check in the document above means a preliminary level is sent to a child’s profile in GOLD. An orange check means a document is sent to a child’s profile in GOLD and a teacher needs to add a comment or a preliminary level.
- For some experiences, HatchSync sends a drawing work sample to GOLD along with the document.
- Because HatchSync does not score drawings, a level of 0 will be sent with those documents.