Due to some recent advancements to Ignite by Hatch™, customers with Samsung or Hatch (103) tablets will need to follow the process below to get our most recent update.
- Make sure you are currently on the device you need to update. Then, click this link to download the Ignite APK: https://pagasus-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/packages/Ignite_4.1.0.apk
- You will receive a pop-up asking if you want to keep the file. Click OK or Download Anyway to continue.
- After the file downloads, click Open on the following pop-up.
- You may receive a pop-up saying you're not allowed to download files onto your device. If you receive this message, click Settings.
- In your settings, toggle the switch on to allow downloads from your browser.
- Then, you will receive a pop-up asking if you want to install or update Ignite. Select Install or Update to proceed.
- After the app is installed or updated, click Open on the following pop-up.
- As Ignite is loading, you will receive a pop-up asking if you want to allow Ignite access to your photos and media. Click Allow to continue loading Ignite.
- After this, Ignite will load normally and you can log in with your Hatch™ credentials.